Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science & Career Opportunities
About Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science Program/Course:
Every human being has a different behavior. Different behaviors have different impact on different kind of people. Behavior is a vast subject, understanding behavior is more or less understanding psychology of a person. Applied behavior science gives a student an opportunity to get a detailed knowledge about different kinds of behaviors and the insight into the various behaviors under same situation.
This program gives the ability to understand the behavioral science and social problems in a better way and different ways to build community maintain relationships.
The focus is on making the students understand the basic behavioral research concepts, methods and tools and enhancing communication skills to create, build and maintain effective relationships.
It also puts emphasis on understanding the human behavior to solve the different society`s and family problems and impact of cultural diversity on organizational issues.
The total course duration is 4 years but it does differ according to universities as they have their own methods and on the willingness of the students whether they want to further their studies or not.
Approximate Course Fee Structure:
The approximate total course fee is 46800USD and is subject to change without notice. It does fluctuate according to different universities.
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science Career Opportunities:-
Career opportunities are available in many fields like:-
- Human resources management
- Customer service provider
- Social worker
- Law enforcement
- Consumer science
- Youth service provider
- Urban planner
- Human service provider.
- The candidate need to have a high school completion certificate or diploma or courses equivalent to GED recognized by educational board of the state and must be recognized by international standards as well if you are not from states.
- Candidate should be of 22 years of age or above.
- Thorough knowledge of English is a requirement.
Students should have following online skills:-
- Student should be able to access material related with course on the internet.
- Student should be able to communicate with university staff, students and teachers using email facilities.
- Student should be able to use proper antivirus facilities so that files sent and received are virus free.
List of Universities offering this programme:
- Academy College
- Arkansas Tech University
- Bates Technical College
- Kaplan university
Posted On - June 22, 2011 By - admin